Our client, the most reputable jeweller in the country, are looking to hire a goldsmith.
The role involves:
- Handmake platinum and gold jewellery
- Mounting new stock and bespoke piece
- Set, polish and finish to a high standard,
- Repairing, resizing and jobbing.
- Altering existing stock and customer pieces
Excellent laser skills:
- Problem solving, finding solutions to designs with a creative approach to challenging and unusual projects.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time, including working to tight deadlines.
- Ensure effective and appropriate use of workshop materials.
- Ensure effective and appropriate use of workshop materials
- As part of the workshop team to ensure cleanliness and good working order of the workshop all machinery.
The role requires an individual who is:
- High standard of work
- Precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working at the bench in a fine jewellery house or working on fine jewellery
- Excellent hand-making fine jewellery skills.
- A recognised apprenticeship in goldsmithing or a relevant degree/diploma qualification in jewellery making would be preferred but practical experience is the main criteria
- Versatility, and the ability to work flexibly, on a wide range of products.
Excellent and negotiable salary on offer, in line with experience, along with multiple benefits for the successful candidate.