An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Administrator to join our FMCG client, based in Manchester. This is a full-time temporary role to run until December 2023 working a 37.5 hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £31,000 depending on experience.
*Due to the urgent nature of this role, we cannot accept any applications that have a notice period longer than 1 month!!
Background/General Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the project engineer this role will coordinate supplier purchase orders & deliveries to the site.
The primary focus of the Project Administrator will be on the following areas:
- Place supplier purchase orders
- Track delivery date and expedite orders as required
- Provide project engineers with information to manage overall budget spend
- Forecasting overall project spend
- Regular interaction with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Document control
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Experience working in purchasing/project in a technical environment or in a supplier/materials-focused role such as shipping, supply chain, engineering admin
- Must have good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office package especially Excel
- Good team working and Interpersonal skills.
- Time management dealing with conflicting priorities
- Planning and Communication.
- Management of suppliers