Manpower is currently recruiting Day Shift Assembly Operators for our client MSA Safety based in Ballybrit Business Park, Galway.
Shift 1: Monday - Thursday 07:30- 18:00
Shift 2: Tuesday - Friday 07:30- 18:00
Description of duties and role responsibilities:
- Component preparation
- Follow all manufacturing assembly aids and procedures
- Adhere to GMP
- Light mechanical assembly work
- Preparation and testing of Printed Circuit Boards
- Functional testing of assembled boards/ units and recording of test results
- Cross-training and up-skilling in multi-functions across Manufacturing Cells
- Operation and scheduled maintenance of equipment
- Hand Soldering and population of SMT/ THM components on Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic testing and performance verification
- Participation in Cell 6S activities
- Recording or logging of all relevant data at the specified stages, where required, in the process.
- To be flexible and supportive to all other employees and departments.
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
Duties relate to existing products and processes in addition to new products and processes which the company may introduce from time to time
Required Skills for this Role:
- Experience working in a manufacturing role
- Demonstrated aptitude for mechanical/ process related concepts
- Prior job roles involving product assembly and test
- Minimum Irish Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent