CX Community Engagement Specialist
CX Community Engagement Specialist
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience (CX) team simplifies how our customers interact with Dropbox, creating experiences that both delight our customers and inspire their trust. We focus on understanding the customer journey, and on where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience within that journey.
The global CX Social & Community team is responsible for delivering a world-class customer learning experience across our fast-growing customer base.
The CX Customer Education team will meet the needs of customers through efficient, delightful, and scaleable solutions that help our users discover, learn, and ultimately maximize the value of Dropbox in their own enlightened way of working.
The CX Customer Education team is looking for a great writer to join the team as a content specialist.
As a Community Engagement Specialist, your role will be to ensure that the Dropbox Community is a lively space, where users can find relevant content about the Dropbox products, and interact with one another.
Your main role will be to contribute to our engagement projects, like our ambassador program, our user acquisition campaigns, and any project related to relationship building with Community members.
You will dedicate a portion of your time to write compelling and clear content that helps customers understand and use Dropbox, engage users and create a sense of community between them.
You will also contribute to the operations of the Dropbox user Community: moderation and day to day operations, relationship with our vendor, as well as general presence on the community to convey the overall sentiment of our users to the rest of the team.
You will work closely with senior community program managers, and you'll be their eyes on the Community. Ideally, you will identify where we can improve the experience for our community members, identify pain points and be creative in finding solutions to fix them.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to experiments, projects and programs, and to collaborate with the rest of the team on how can we improve the Dropbox Community.
The right candidate will be passionate about helping others, a team player who is structured in their work and autonomous enough to manage engagement projects related to the Community - but also enthusiastic about turning our user forum into a vibrant community of Dropbox users and have an appetite for "translating" technical concepts into simple, easy-to-follow content!
- Build relationships with Community members to understand and represent their needs, increase brand loyalty and inform service offerings.
- Get involved on the forum: drive and participate in conversations and identify trends and issues
- Convey the voice of the customer and advocate for our Community members by sharing your knowledge and perspective on the overall sentiment of our users with the wider team.
- Create compelling content to increase user education & understanding of Dropbox and drive engagement
- Contribute ideas and insight to help inform planning of the editorial calendar.
- Suggest improvements for the user community, grounded in data or in observation
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on ongoing projects, programs or experiments (including but not limited to onboarding, digital campaigns, gamification, moderation, voice and tone, satisfaction survey)
- Execute engagement campaigns that align with project goals and communication strategies.
- Organize and participate in online events to build community and increase product awareness.
- Opportunity to identify and launch new initiatives in the Community.
- Support the team in developing the Dropbox Community's voice.
- Participate in the operations of the team: moderation, process compliance, competitive and market intelligence, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Community Management, Customer Experience or Marketing, and more generally deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Strong knowledge of the user communities support, growth or engagement landscape
- Experience and/or interest in delivering compelling customer-facing digital content for a SaaS product
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, and good influencing skills - particularly when working with global cross functional partners
- Customer-focused, collaborative and enjoy using data to drive decisions
- Proven experience in delivering against targets
- Creative, proactive and able to think out of the box to develop new ideas and new concepts on the community
- You show a real passion for and love the Dropbox software
- You are degree qualified in a business, marketing or technical discipline
- Ability to identify, interpret and report on relevant community metrics
- Experience with SEO is a nice to have.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).