We are proud to working with a highly reputable manufacturing business based in Halesworth to recruitment for experienced Quality Manager to join their team.
The company are really investing in developing their business and also their staff, they have projected plans for the next 3 years and are really driving forward with recruitment in their business for the long term. This is an exciting time to join our client and excel your career forward!
As well as career progression, you will be joining a business that offer the below benefits;
- Employee of the month award
- Monthly employee events
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Clean manufacturing environment
As the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for;
- As a Quality Manager you manage the strategic and operational performance of the Quality Team in conjunction with the Quality Director. Ensure that the company meets & maintains the highest quality standards possible and remains in compliance with Industry Standards, and all existing certifications.
- Assist the Quality Director to drive quality standards across the business and ensure all products are produced to the right specification and required quality.
- Empower the Quality Team to make the correct quality decisions and ensure they are developed and have the correct skills for their roles.
If this sounds like a team that you want to join, please read more to know what experience you need to have!
- Proven experience with QMS and minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Quality Manager role within Cosmetic / Pharmaceutical / Food / FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of BRC standards, quality procedures and quality assurance systems.
- Experience of writing and implementing quality procedures and documentation
- The skills and ability to lead, motivate and influence a team.
- Knowledge of ISO 22716 and ISO14001 (desirable), ISO 9001:2015 (essential)..
If this sounds like the role and company that you're looking for, apply today and we can discuss more
Contact Kieran Ashton to discuss further