Application Support Dispatch Agent (ITCSD)
APPLICATION SUPPORT DISPATCH AGENT
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup. This role can be a remote position based within Ireland.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a dispatch Agent with the Application Support Team you will act as the first point of contact for SAP Employees that create support tickets, regarding Application Issues.
Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA via queue monitoring, dispatching duties, reporting & Quality checks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Effective monitoring of ticket and agent support queues
- Ensuring the implementation of the end to end support model
- Monitoring dashboards regarding ticket life cycle.
- Effective dispatch to the correct organisation and resolver group
- Highlight all protentional major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification -Cert ,Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- Customer Focus
- Quality of work
- Team Focus
- Problem Solving
- Monday to Friday -9am to 5pm
Apply for Application Support Dispatch Agent (ITCSD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly