Property repairs Operative - Cardiff
Duties include but are not limited to:
Carry out tasks in occupied and empty properties such as the following:
· Painting & Decorating: Carry out a range of painting and redecoration tasks including prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding and steam cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls and joinery by applying fillers/ sealant. Prepare/sand surface for application of decorative product.
· Clean and Clear: Ensure all areas are clean and free from debris upon completion of above tasks in accordance with the company standard. To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose. To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning records are completed and up to date.
· Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Head of Property Services.
1. Required Qualifications
· Demonstrated written or oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
· High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
Communication and Liaison
· All communications must be kept up-to-date (i.e. emails/messages/telephone calls)
· Liaise closely with line manager, team members and other teams
· Liaise with field based staff and other group offices
All Employees/Staff are responsible for ensuring that any personal data which Clearsprings Group holds and for which they are responsible, is kept securely and is not under any conditions disclosed to any third party unless that third party has been specifically authorised by Clearsprings Group to receive that information and has entered into a confidentiality agreement.