Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
As a Content Specialist on the Dropbox CX Scaled Content Creation team, you'll write knowledge base articles for our help center (help.dropbox.com) and internal support knowledge base.
You'll work closely with subject matter experts from CX, product, design, and marketing to create content that supports product launches and optimization projects.
This is a production level position where you'll work on multiple project simultaneously developing content for both consumer and business audiences, as well as internal support agents. You'll join a fast-paced, globally distributed team that "translates" technical concepts into clear, concise copy.
- Interview subject matter experts and conduct discovery research to discern content organization
- Write, edit, and optimize external knowledge base content on help.dropbox.com
- Update internal knowledge base articles, including troubleshooting articles, handling guides, one-pagers and how-to articles
- Maintain and update a collection of support macros for support agents that demonstrate the Dropbox Support voice and tone Work directly with the Training Development team to ensure cohesive messaging of information to support agents Support content publication process including staging in AEM and localization
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to support product launch activity
- Participate in content peer reviews and provide concise, actionable feedback
- Review customer verbatims to identify areas of opportunity
- 1-3 years experience documenting software products.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and/or software documentation, with portfolio
- Ability to work autonomously, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver high quality content, paying extreme attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by various tiers of support
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Experience developing written content, adhering to style and brand guides