the role is based onsite at the customer location in Manchester.
Rate - £13.50 per hour.
No security clearance required.
The requirement is predominantly to assist with PC Migration and the candidate should have the experience O365 technologies and workplace migrations, including:
- Device handling (physical)
- Receive & return the device
- Adjusting BIOS as necessary
- End-user account handling
- Receiving end-user credentials
- Protecting the end-user credentials (stewardship)
- Reset or OS installation
- Executing Reset of the existing OS to OOBE
- Installation of OS from USB image to device without OS or corrupted OS
- Autopilot onboarding according to provided documentation (install OS, use local account, run powershell, reset / reimage device).
- Enrolment on end-user behalf
- Executing SCCM or Intune enrollment on end-user behalf (Win10, in future Win11)
- Post-enrollment checks
- Executing post-enrollment checks according to doc before turning over the device back to end-user
- Comms with GSD and Device Management (MDM team or SCCM teams)
- Ongoing comms with GSD / Device Management teams