Compensation Business Partner
COMPENSATION BUSINESS PARTNER
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client NortonLifeLock! This is a 12-month contract role in a Hybrid work setting, employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
About the Role:
NortonLifeLock Inc. is currently seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic individual to join its Total Rewards Organization within the People & Culture team as a Compensation Partner.
The Total Rewards organization is looking for a strategic business partner that aligns roles, goals, feedback and rewards to build momentum for company growth and influence the right outcomes.
As a member of the team, the Compensation Partner is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and administration of NortonLifeLock's global compensation programs, which are founded in balancing market competitiveness, financial capacity, and business preferences.
This role requires a basic understanding of compensation theory, the ability to effectively research, model, and analyze data, as well as the capacity to collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders to provide insights and guidance to leaders that help influence sound compensation decisions that are aligned with both NLOK's business strategy and rewards philosophy.
- Leverage data and insights to analyze issues and partner with leadership and the broader People & Culture (HR) organization to drive best in class performance and help support leaders to make effective compensation decisions
- Collaborate with compensation leaders and team members to plan and execute the annual pay review process, which includes but is not limited to, market pricing, pay event tool configuration and governance, the development of content for manager training, and employee communications
- Drives participation in regional and global compensation benchmark surveys end to end, including vendor management, collection of data, matching to surveys, and annual survey submission
- Create monthly stock grant consents, track and monitor total equity yearly spend vs. budget, and assist in equity program administration with stock administration vendor
- Perform internal and external research to identify relevant compensation-related market practices, issues, and trends to improve upon our current compensation strategy design
- Support throughout M&A activity lifecycle; from due diligence process to integration efforts
- Assist in the design and implementation of short and long-term compensation programs
- Responsible for developing a strong understanding of our industry, organization structure, strategy, and talent context
- Identify areas of improvement within our current processes and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrated experience in high-tech or consulting environments, with a strong interest to continue to learn and expand their skillset
- 5 years of progressive experience in global broad-based and/or executive compensation, with emphasis in EMEA regulations and trends; familiarity with equity vehicles is a major plus
- Familiarity with mergers and acquisitions; harmonization of compensation plans, and job mapping is desired
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skillset, which includes effective written and verbal communication, business acumen, research, and an analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Solid organizational skills with diligence for accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate level Excel user and familiarity with ERP systems such as Workday
- Experience in designing and implementing Job Architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with compensation surveys (e.g. Radford, Comptryx, Culpepper, Mercer, etc.)
- Effectively manages multiple, competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in managing highly sensitive information
Apply for Compensation Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly