Warehouse Clerk - Galway
ManpowerGroup Ireland is currently recruiting a Warehouse Clerk for our client MSA Safety based in Ballybrit Business Park, Galway. Mine Safety Appliances, or MSA Safety Incorporated, is an American manufacturer of safety products and special equipment to protect workers exposed to a variety of hazardous conditions in several industries!
MSA Safety has been protecting the lives of others for over 100 years! Recognised for their market leading innovation, many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems, and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations.
The company's comprehensive product line is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets, including the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, the fire service, the construction industry, mining, and the military. Their key mission is that men and women may work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world.
With 2017 revenues of $1.2 billion, MSA employs approximately 4,700 people worldwide. MSA has manufacturing operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Latin America with more than 40 international locations.
The shift times are Mon - Thurs 7.30 - 16.30 and Friday 7.30 - 12.30
Temporary 3-month Contract.
This position will report to the Warehouse Supervisor. The role will involve supporting colleagues at MSA Safety facility to maintain a positive work environment in delivering service excellence to our customers.
- Responsible for receiving materials from Vendors as per internal procedures.
- Responsible for issuing all raw material to the production floor on daily basis as per internal procedures.
- Carry out daily cycle counts of FG and raw materials as created by Materials Manager/Supervisor and investigate discrepancies where possible.
- Ensure all export documentation supplied by the Customer Service team is correctly applied to all outgoing shipments.
- Ensure all shipments are loaded/given to the correct Courier/Freight Company.
- Ensure monthly delivery status report is completed and sent to the Finance Department.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this position description are not exhaustive. MSA at its sole discretion may assign other tasks, duties, or position responsibilities.
- Computer literate - experience with Outlook & Excel, some experience in SAP would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Health & Safety aware
- Customer Focused
- Passion for Results
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Irish Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
For further details email [email protected]