Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
The Strategic Vendor Partner (SVP) team leverages third party service providers (BPOs) to support Dropbox sales at scale across a variety of sales motions.
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Operations Analyst who will support the day-to-day operations across all of our various vendor teams including managing crediting requesting, handling onboarding & offboarding of new reps, working through system escalations, building Salesforce reports, and managing our billings & budget.
You'll be a great fit for this role if you're excited to be part of a sales organization managing multiple routes to market and have a passion for streamline operations, optimizing processes, and building for scale.
In this role you'll handle a wide variety of operational tasks and should be comfortable prioritizing & balancing competing needs.
- Manage vendor rep system access throughout their tenure with Dropbox from onboarding through offboarding, ensuring reps have access to the right systems & Salesforce permissions.
- Oversee crediting in Salesforce by leveraging the crediting guidelines and rules of engagement, making decisions on crediting escalations.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc bulk uploads in Salesforce to adjust data for crediting updates, role changes, and data cleaning.
- Drive vendor billing on a monthly basis; determine the final billables due to our vendors and coordinate with finance and the vendors to ensure invoices are issues and attainment recorded.
- Liaise with vendors. Coordinate with partners on billings, system changes / updates, crediting requests, Salesforce reports, and process changes.
- Build Salesforce reports. Support the internal Dropbox team with the creation of Salesforce reports & dashboards to accurate report on the success of the business.
- Develop strong processes & process documentation. Identify processes that are out-dated or areas where a defined process would benefit the business and propose, create, and implement new operational processes.
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce and strong understanding of Salesforce reporting & dashboards.
- Ability to manage competing responsibilities and prioritizing appropriately.
- Detail oriented and organized. Have an eye for process and track record of implementing new or overhaul existing processes to improve operations.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills. Comfortable diffusing situations when conflict may arise by leveraging guidelines and process documentation.