Global Payroll Analyst
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff-now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our finance team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
We are looking for a tenured payroll professional to join our Dublin Finance Team. This role will be an exciting mix of day-to-day payroll activities and impactful project work.
It offers the chance to grow and gain experience in a fast-growing tech environment and would suit a hardworking passionate person who understands the complexities and challenges of running payroll globally.
- You will support the accurate, compliant and timely payroll processing for 15 entities across US, EMEA and APAC
- Partner closely with the International & US payroll leads to provide project support on automation initiatives and other key process improvements
- You will support the relationship with our payroll providers and hold them accountable for meeting SLAs, reporting and providing a 'best in class' service to Dropbox.
- You will craft meaningful cross functional partnerships by actively engaging with key partners in HR, Benefits, IT, Finance etc.
- Delight our internal customers by providing high quality 'customer service' and leading queries, report requests and other ad hoc demands
- Collaborate with our Internal Audit and Tax teams to ensure full compliance with SOX controls and global tax reporting.
- You will promptly prepare our manual month-end journals and accruals for our Record to Report team
- Adhere to the 24hr SLA for response to employee queries in ServiceNow
- Own the documentation of global processes and procedures and ensure that all internal controls are in place
- Engage and collaborate with other teams across Finance and beyond on ad hoc projects.
- You will need previous experience coordinating US/EMEA/APAC payroll
- Strong analytical skills, ability to develop action plans and follow through to completion
- iPass or equivalent payroll certification
- Strong analytical, and accounting skills
- Execution focused with a real passion for detail and organization
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of partners
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in EU