We are currently seeking experienced and talented Senior Engineers to join our client's high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment, then this position is right for you.
REPORTING TO: Project Manager/Contracts Manager
Purpose of Role
Manage construction works on site to ensure that they are completed safely in line with the program & in accordance with the project drawings, specifications & Building Regulations.
- Assume day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the project and design teams.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the construction project team and subcontractors.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of various types of construction and construction techniques.
- Competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- Ability to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and time-line.
- Ability to make informed decisions & know when to escalate.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Project, (or similar scheduling package).
We offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.