Growth Lifecycle Manager
- Own end-to-end creation, deployment and maintenance of email and notification campaigns across global markets that engage millions of users.
- Project manage a programme from strategy, creation, experimentation, execution and reporting.
- Partner closely with audience specialists to build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-orientated, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Collaborate closely with key partners on marketing and product teams to help launch new products and build meaningful and engaging email onboarding for our customers.
- Build and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Actively measure and track email and notification program engagement.
- You will actively test and optimize programs to improve performance.
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns in a timely manner.
Requirements are the true Must Haves for the role. Requirements should be specific and relevant to the functional needs of the role in order for them to be successful
- Track record working with sales/ email and notification marketing automation tools e.g. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Salesforce
- Creating and managing strategies to engage customers and retain new customers
- You have a creative and analytical mindset that would lend to email and notification campaigns optimizations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly articulate impact and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, metric driven environment
- You are self starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Over 2 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience