Trade Services Implementations Manager
Trade Services Implementations Manager
We are currently recruiting for Trade Services Implementations Manager to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract position.
- Take end to end ownership for new trade service deals. Provide regular updates to both customers, and management.
- Provide the customer with all necessary documentation information to meet Trade legal requirements.
- Co-ordinate closely with Customers/RMs/Product Management/Legal to get all legal documentation requirements completed for trade service product offering.
- Review documentation received from customer for completeness and to ensure provided/signed in an appropriate format according to the signature authority given by the customer. Arrange for lodgment and verification of signature(s) on documentation as required.
- Monitor documentation deferrals i.e. where a transaction has been issued without original underlying documents, to ensure that originals are received within the required time-frame.
- Liaise with customer/legal/trade advisory/correspondent banks/branches on review of guarantee texts and protective wordings where necessary.
- Arrange to have Corporate Deposit Deeds registered with the relevant authorities, where appropriate.
- Liaise with RMs/Product team to ensure that credit lines, customer pricing structure & KYC are in place.
- Work with the Operations / Entitlements teams to set up the customer on required systems (such as Corporate SWIFT/Bolero), and provide/arrange system training, where required.
- Provide/arrange customer system demos as necessary and presentations to prospective new clients as well as to RMs/Sales team as required.
- Validation and delivery of completed build requests to the build teams (Corporate SWIFT, Bolero),pre- implementation set ups on TRIMS and relevant systems
- Provide a seamless hand-off to processing and customer service once the customer is successfully implemented.
- Liaise with the Issuance Team for issuance.
- Oversee Issuance team to provide guidance, ensure errors are kept to a minimum, and that transactions are processed in a timely manner.
- Assisting Sales and Product in reviewing existing clients set ups.
- Resolving or directing internal and external clients on system & transactional queries.
- Allocated customers from trade product are to be handled as one point contact that also includes customer having centralized facilities.
- Handle ad-hoc customer queries as necessary, when specialized experience is required.
- Monitor all pending deals/transactions to ensure that action is being taken and to monitor TAT of the trxns.
- Project Managing new product initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing review of procedures and implementation of process improvements.
- Workflow management and development of reporting capabilities to ensure clear visibility on deals and pipeline.
- Coaching and mentoring of new members to the Department.
- Experience handling portfolio of platinum names with demonstrable success.
- Experience handling various process improvement projects.
- Experience handling client visits.
- Ability to interact with external and internal customers in a confident manner.
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of new areas.
- Confidence, self motivation, enthusiasm and lots of initiative.
- Some knowledge of technology would be beneficial.
- Very good inter-personal skills.
- Ability to monitor / track and follow up in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle product operational details.
- Ability to build productive working relationships with all internal touch points.
- Administration and coordination skills.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is desirable but not required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must. Articulate in both oral and verbal communication.
- A confident self-starter with the flexibility to react to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in team environment.