We are currently recruiting for AML KYC Specialist to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 6-month contract position.
The AML KYC Specialist is responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program.
- Understanding of Risk Evaluation Management (REM) AML Procedures.
- Provide advisement for CEP Ireland KYC country variance queries and requests for KYC guidance.
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence reviews under Citi's Know Your Client process.
- Ensure that AML/KYC requirements for CEP high-risk customers is complete and accurate.
- Escalation of KYC/AML risk related issues to management that require further investigation.
- Working with KYC operations teams to ensure oversight of past due records.
- Submit discrepancy and non-compliant Beneficial Ownership notices to RBO registrar.
- Provide KYC metrics information as required.
- Support KYC MCA testing where required.
- Support information requests from management.
- Participate as required in ad-hoc projects.
- Experience in carrying out KYC due diligence reviews
- ACAMS certification preferable.
- Working knowledge of Irish AML regulatory requirements, industry standards and practices.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience