Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go.
With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
As a member of the Dropbox CX Scaled Content Creation team, you'll help maintain content on our help center (help.dropbox.com) and agent education surfaces.
You'll work closely with our content team to support product launches by uploading, formatting, and staging articles on our content management systems as well as staging courses in our agent training LMS.
This is a fast paced, entry level position that will potentially allow the right candidate to take on editorial tasks during the course of their assignment.
- Format and stage articles on our content management systems
- Stage learning plans and training curriculum structure in LMS
- Assist with virtual live training scheduling and RoS
- Submit content for localization and manage workflow
- Optimize images and other graphics
- Conduct content audits
- QA articles for broken links and typos
- Pull verbatims and other reports
- Provide miscellaneous support for Scaled Content and Scaled Platforms teams as needed
- 1 year of work experience
- Experience uploading information into an online repository (Sharepoint, WordPress, eBay, etc.)
- Familiarity with a content management system (WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Familiarly with copy editing and/or editorial workflows
- Experience with image editing or optimization tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, etc.)
- Self-starter who can thrive in a distributed, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interest in a writing, editorial, or content design profession
- Preference given to those who have familiarity with SEO terms and/or have used Dropbox previously