Administration Contract Management Specialist
Global Customer Shared Services Specialist
- Specific Purpose Contract approx. 8 months
- English Required
Integrated within the Commercial Supply Chain, the International Customer Service is a key part of the supply chain focused on Customer fulfilment of own manufactured product and third-party products distributed by Grifols.
The primary role of the Global Customer Shared Services Specialist is to process the tasks related to Contract Management, Pricing Management, Master Data, Serialization upload/data transfer and other support activities for international distributors and third-party customers of Biopharma Business Unit.
- Coordinate the Compliance and Legal aspects of the International distribution to ensure that supply of product through international distributors are according to the internal policies and external regulations.
- Process, supporting the Corporate Compliance teams, the Due Diligence requests for international distributors in a timely manner to the North American Compliance Department prior the signature of any legal contract.
- Process and Collaborate with Legal, Commercial, Quality and other involved departments, the preparation, revision, approval and signature process of commercial agreements and other legal documentation according to corporate guidelines and external regulations.
- Coordinate the legalization and/or translation of documents when required.
- Keep up to date the third-party Customers Annual Compliance Certificates in cooperation with Commercial teams.
- Keep up to date contracts and process the cancellation, renewal and/or any applicable amendment according to stakeholder's instructions.
- Upload all the relevant documents to the corporate archiving tool.
- Process the Master Data requests of new customers or update data in existing ones.
- Process the requests to create or modify the data of any International or GWWO customer in SAP as per company procedures.
- Enter in SAP the approved third-party Customer Prices provided by Commercial Division.
- Prepare the Price Certificates in coordination with the Commercial Division and the International Market Access department.
- Process the serialized data according to the existing regulations worldwide to avoid counterfeit medicines by means of:
- Upload the serialized numbers to European Hub.
- Send the serialized file to the distributors in the countries outside the EU as per regulatory requirements.
- Process the financial review of credit blocks of orders and deliveries to be supplied to third party customers
- Request or Analyze approvals and/or Release the deliveries to customers on Credit block in line with the Financial internal policies.
- Provide an excellent service level to our customers and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively and liaise with other departments for seamless operations in the area.
- Process the requests received from customers and stakeholders correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keep customers and stakeholders informed in a professional manner ensuring accuracy.
- Escalate to line responsible any complex issue for advice.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date data records
- Previous Customer orientated experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- University Degree.
- English - Proficiency or Native Level.
- Collaborative Teamwork