Office and Sales Support Administrator, Dublin 10
Office Administrator - Sales Support, Dublin 10
Full Time, 29-30k, bonus
Our client is a leading global cable management business with sites in 32 countries.
The company is being an innovative and forward thinking where Customer satisfaction has to take priority.
This position is based in office , Dublin 10.
Main purpose of the job:
To perform the various duties detailed below in accordance with the Company policies and Guidelines. All actions and duties must be conducted with the satisfaction of the customer the paramount goal.
Office Administrator duties
Responsible for various office duties:
- Inputting Purchase PO's on the system.
- Reconciliation of Purchase PO's with UK.
- Following up on delivery queries.
- Intrastat Returns.
- Payment of suppliers.
- Assisting with generating quotations for customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Generating Customer Invoices
- Placing stock orders with internal and external suppliers.
- Assisting with stock Control and stock checks.
- Cash Collection
Sales Support duties:
- Support the sales team by supplying them with product availability, prices (including specials), lead times etc.
- Liaise between Reps, Suppliers, UK Sales and production to ensure goods are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Run and process quotations.
- Run and despatch sales figures if requested to sales team.
- Source Technical Sheets and make them available to Sales Reps and customers.
Join us today! With any further queries please contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or email [email protected]