Planning and Operations Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of PG Tips, is currently recruiting a planning and Operations Coordinator, based at Trafford Park, Manchester. This is a full-time, temporary role.
The role is paying £13.00 per hour. All payments are made weekly.
7am - 3pm Monday - Friday.
Role and Responsibilities
The Planning and Operations Coordinator would be responsible for managing end to end site rework process. The Coordinator would directly report to Site quality Manager and would work closely with all other stakeholders. The main responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Liaise with planning and operations in relation to lines availability and manage rework in production timeframe
- Managing rework resources including recruitment support and training
- Organises and creates relevant rework instruction and paperwork in conjunction with quality
- Be part of the quality team and attend all necessary quality meetings
- Responsible for accurate and time bounded stock check.
- Identification of out sorted and affected product and understating cost associated to that.
- Liaising with Cannock for held stock [DHL external warehouse]
- Needs to be familiar with Stock management system [SAP]
- Support data collection.
- Support upkeeping of documents for use of external audits including mass balance
- Applies specific knowledge of factory hygiene and equipment cleaning
- Knowledge of Stock management system [SAP - not essential as training will be provided]
- Safety. Utilise appropriate safety and environmental procedures for people, processes, materials, products, and equipment to ensure a safe working environment for the whole team. Full knowledge of hazards in the workplace.
- Team working & communication - Promote the development of a highly effective team working through the establishment of a positive team climate, clear communication, supportive outlook and can do attitude
- Quality. Apply core knowledge of Quality skills; Quality Measurement, Prioritisation, Improvement, Assessment and Certification etc to sustain Quality standards in the factory operation.
- Administration. Timely and accurate administration liaising with Quality and production
- Planning and organising. Prepare plans for rework, organise stock checks, ensuring all work is well organised
- Experience of working to high safety and quality standards
- Operating IT systems
- Experience of planning and organising
- Experience of managing quality systems
- Operating independently using initiative