Software Engineer - Hyrbid
- Experis Ireland
- 01 Sep 2022
- 29 Sep 2022
- Jordan McBride
- Job Type
Location: Ireland - South Dublin - Hybrid
Job type: Full time - Permanent
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000
Sector and subsector: Information Technology and Software Engineering
You will be working for a rapidly growing, international expanding start-up based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Our client empowers bricks-and-mortar retailers to drive revenues through actionable shopper data. They add a proprietary IoT sensor, The Scout, to a retail store. The Scout then breaks down shoppers into actionable shopper data and delivers this back to the retailer through an interactive online portal.
Whether it's completing the offline to online connection, store performance, marketing attribution, or product/promotion analysis… Our client's technology means any physical retailer can compete with the rich insights being delivered through eCommerce.
Our client has recently completed two investment rounds, the latest of which is aimed at growing the company across Europe, with eyes on the US expansion shortly.
This role will be a mixture of on-premises and remote.
What's on Offer?
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Food allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Work from home
The role will involve working on our existing IoT infrastructure and data management pipelines. You will be involved in the deployment and testing of production code to our fleet of Scouts and expanding on our data ingestion infrastructure.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years' experience using Python, Java, C++, or other object-oriented language
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Solid UNIX or Linux experience
- Professional experience working with cloud computing services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Proficient in at least one source control tool
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
For more information, please send your CV [email protected]
Candidate must have EU Citizenship, Stamp1G or Stamp4.