CX Quality Analyst
1 day left
CX Quality Analyst
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We're building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for a Technical Support Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our CX - Quality team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, highly analytical team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organisation. The CX-Quality team strives to understand the voice of our customers and drives behaviours that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
- The Quality Analyst (QA) is responsible for reviewing technical support emails, chats, and phone interactions to ensure agent interactions align with Quality Program standards
- Identify opportunities to improve agents' overall performance and provide constructive feedback and coaching to achieve results
- Communicate with various stakeholders to ensure elements critical to the customer experience are appropriately actioned
- Become a SME in the Dropbox Quality Process to better support agent questions
- Conduct monthly calibrations with agents to increase the team alignment
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of quality errors & CES/CSAT scores
- Identify trends in evaluations and develop resolutions and/or mitigation actions
- Collaborate with Technical Trainers and Support Leadership to implement Quality coaching standards for performance success
- Contribute to the innovation of the Quality Program by developing new ideas or process improvements
- Completes additional tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a customer support environment either in a customer service or sales capacity
- Experience coaching, effectively and accurately communicating feedback
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Proficiency with computers, email, Excel, and G-Suite (Google Drive)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to track documentation
- Ability to contribute and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous Quality Assurance or process improvement experience is a plus!
Apply for CX Quality Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly