EMEA Marketing Specialist
5 days left
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise.
With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working.
From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
As part of our growing marketing team, Dropbox are looking for a proactive and process-driven marketing specialist, based in Ireland (remote with access to our Dublin Studio) to join the EMEA Marketing team, supporting our regional demand generation across our key European markets.
Your role is to help campaign and event operations run smoothly for our regional B2B lead generation and pipeline-building activities.
This role provides plenty of variety, giving the successful candidate many opportunities to learn new skills and develop a deep understanding of B2B enterprise lead generation, with the support and mentorship of our team.
In addition, you will work closely with members of other teams such as sales, channel, legal, finance, marketing operations, product marketing, PR/communication, localisation, paid media, website, as well as with external resellers/distribution partners and agencies, to get your job done.
- Work on lead delivery processes to ensure prompt entry into Marketo & Salesforce
- Webinar set up and execution, including pre & post event communications
- Email content ideas, localisation processes, proofreading
- Event research, coordination & support
- Coordinate vendor contracts, POs and budget tracking
- Manage the creation of CMS landing pages, blog & social media posts for new content, localisation & publication, accompanying Salesforce campaigns incl. tracking & monitoring leads
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such sales & channel sales on various projects and work closely with our resellers and distribution partners across EMEA
Knowledge & Skillset
- The ideal candidate will be fluent in English with additional language skills in German and/or any additional European languages would be an advantage
- Familiarity with design software capabilities such as Adobe Creative Tools, Canva, PowerPoint, Google slides or any equivalent design tools
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferable Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and WordPress
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Marketo advantageous
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of one to two years marketing experience. Right fit and skill set are the most important
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- A problem solver with a demonstrated track record of getting things done, positive and a passion for marketing
- Adaptability and productivity in a fast-paced work environment
- Focused on goals and objectives, with demonstrable appreciation for ROI and project delivery
- Ability to work independently from home or collectively with team members in the Dublin Studio
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at Dropbox, we'd love to talk with you.
Apply for EMEA Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly