As a Project Manager with our company you will work collaboratively with the contracts manager and company director to deliver high quality projects from inception to handover. Projects can include schools, residential developments, commercial developments and refurbishment.
What we can offer you.
- An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with excellent career opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a company that places great value in it's staff.
- An opportunity to join a company that is paving the way with innovative ideas using new building technologies and materials.
- Being part of a company with a giving back ethos and a long established Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Continuous pipeline of projects in the West of Ireland.
- Market Leading Salary.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to achieve agreed outcomes
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate project activities in accordance with company Quality System, Standard Quality Procedures and Engineering Specifications.
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Work to resolve critical site issues.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Obtain all necessary internal permits.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Manage the day to day site operations of subcontractors on site
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they're in line with the program of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors' long term and short term program and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety and Quality is upheld at all times
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a PM role in construction
- Ideally experienced in Public Contract construction.
- Must have experience Project Managing the construction of Residential developments
- Third level qualification in construction management/Civil Engineering.
- Excellent delegation & organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of quality and safety management systems.
- Good IT skills with ability to generate detailed site reports.
- Ability to drive projects and work within strict deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of Health & Safety requirements within Irish construction sites.
- Full Irish driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential