Senior HR & Recruitment Specialist - Galway
Senior HR & Recruitment Specialist
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
Manpower is actively recruiting for a Senior HR & Recruitment Specialist. The successful candidate will initially be required to work from home as well as onsite with our clients in Galway.
This role will involve working with a number of our manufacturing clients, with responsibility for Recruiting and HR Management of contingent staff.
Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
Your responsibilities include
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a strong motivation to meet client delivery needs
- Demonstrating HR expertise, including management of Performance, Absenteeism, Disciplinary and Grievance cases where applicable
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing payroll queries
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our client
- Analyse and assess candidate suitability by exploring skills, behaviours, and motivations using assessment tools
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
- Work in a structured, organised, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
Your skills and experience
- Must have 3+ years proven HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Employee Relations, Recruitment and Performance Management
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.