IT Delivery Consultant
IT Delivery Consultant
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.
We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year.
In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
Experis team in Dublin is expanding and we are currently looking to hire an experienced IT Delivery Consultant!
How does every day look like in Experis?
In Experis team we solely focus on IT professional's recruitment. Our priority is to build successful business relationships with local businesses and efficiently deliver the talent. We act as our client's partners, and it is in our best interest to provide them with an excellent service.
Experis focuses on various IT sectors, from junior IT technical support roles to Infrastructure/Network Engineers, Software Developers, IT Project Managers. The key focus for this role will be a blend of both permanent & contract IT recruitment.
Your responsibilities include
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day account delivery of several key Clients
- Proactive in developing relationships face to face and over the phone both with the clients and internally within ManpowerGroup
- Client-facing with daily accountability for performance versus KPI's and SLA's
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for a range of skillsets
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to start-date
- Working closely with the clients hiring community to support identification of suitable candidate profiles and ensure personality fits for a variety of different teams
- Working in a structure, organized and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process and GDPR requirements
- Responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of our clients
- You will be required to go on-site with clients as required and determined by the business
Your skills and experience
- Recruitment experience required specifically from IT and Technology sectors
- Proven track record in exceeding KPI's and revenue targets
- Client-facing skills and the ability to provide best-in class customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and drive by overachievement
- Proven ability to take ownership and drive results
- Organised, focused, innovation and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.