4 days left
Telephonist/Switchboard operator in Government Buildings located around Dublin City Centre.
Please note this is a cover role and will include covering leave in sites around the city centre.
- Act as first point of contact for the department and have strong customer service skills.
- Responsible for answering/ understanding and routing calls in a polite tone and manner.
- Courteous and professional in all dealings with customers both internal and external
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently in a busy working environment.
- Some departments may require receptionist duties.
Apply for Switchboard Operator/Telephonist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly