Work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation. Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers. Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area's Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications. To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
- Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases. * Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team Player Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems * Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role)
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential
- Hands on; Maintenance, PLCs Control Systems, Operational support in terms of Automations, support PLC/SCADA systems and applications
- Electrical background, automation, megatronics, maybe have pharma or medical device experience, manufacturing is also an advantage, hands on experience.
- Advantage if worked in IT
- infrastructure as a big crossover.
- User interfaces
- Data transfer
- OPC, MES and Pi systems, Data systems at the next level up
- Supporting as part of automation and maintenance team for anything day to day and running from automation point of view
Apply for Automation Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly