Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
** Multiple Roles Available across the Country**
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise.
Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Every day, Agilent Field Service Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life.
Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work.
As a Field Service Engineer for Agilent, you will work at a variety of labs, so having an appetite for continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables is key.
Applying your communication skills, creativity and can-do attitude is essential. The ability to help with solving customer problems and a commitment to deliver the highest-levels of customer service is how you will build customer success.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers with on-site installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendor systems solutions. Our varied product lines include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes hardware/software/network products and configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Proactively responds to potential equipment issues to prevent unplanned interruption of customers' business.
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems and applications software.
- Bachelors Degree in biology, engineering, chemistry or other life science field required; may consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education, training and related experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience including familiarity with analytical instrumentation
- Ability to work through complex repairs, installations, and scheduled services (PM/OQ) in a customer facing capacity
- Ability to tackle, high impact problems related to product availability; typically system/ solution focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills interpersonal and digital literacy required
- Strong customer relationship skills are needed
- Understanding of computer systems and networking is preferred
- Must have a full EU driving license
Job Type: Full-time