Technical Inspector Role
Our Client a leading motoring organisation is embarking on an exciting growth and transformation phase and is seeking to recruit a Technical Inspector to support the Technical Services team in providing best in class customer service to our clients.
This role will form part of the dynamic Technical Services team and will report to the Audit Services Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be a highly driven, adaptable and confident people person who can thrive in a rapidly changing organisation and will adopt a hands-on approach to their role.
We are seeking a high calibre and talented professional with a positive mindset and that is willing to learn. Work location: The role be fully eligible for remote working, hybrid working and flexible working policies.
The primary responsibilities and focus areas for this role will include the following:
- Conduct inspections at CVRT Testing Centres to ensure tests are conducted to the highest standards and in line with documented procedures
- Conduct Inspections at Operator premises to ensure that they are operating within legislation
- Conduct CVRT Testing Centre consistency checks to ensure that test equipment produces uniform readings
- Produce reports following inspections
- Provide support to the business in other tasks, projects and areas as they arise.
The Candidate should have the following:
- 2 years as HGV mechanic experience
- Qualified HGV Mechanic/Technician Level 6
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified
- Experience dealing with business and public customers essential
- Motor trade (service advisor, parts sales, or similar) experience a benefit.
- Previous experience in DOE Testing would be an advantage
- Strong level of competence with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Additional Required Key Skills & Attributes:
- An excellent understanding of systems and processes operated within this environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to engage and converse successfully with customers
- A positive can-do attitude, high energy and an eagerness to excel in everything they do
- A strong work ethic and highly committed individual with a proven track record of delivering successfully to deadlines * Highly adaptable and flexible to needs of the role and the business
- Excellent resilience and can cope with high pressure work environment
- Quick-thinking problem solver who is proactive in anticipating issues or suggesting new developments
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to rapidly re-prioritise according to the changing needs of the business
- An excellent self-starter with the ability to own and drive their work independently while also working very effectively with others and utilizing expertise of others well
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
Apply for Technical Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly