Product Support Associate
Product Support Associate
What is SAP today?
We invite you to bring your personal experience, your perspectives and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep shaping the way we enable future innovations https://www.youtube.com/lifeatsap
Looking for an inclusive company to develop your career as far as you wish?
SAP is the place to be! Recognized as a 2021 Top Employer in 20 key markets, as a "Best Place to Work" in 4 countries according to Glassdoor, and as "Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality" in the first quarter of 2021. (https://news.sap.com/2021/04/sap-celebrates-q1-employer-awards/)
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift societies and sustain our environment!
The worldwide Product Support team of 3000 employees is committed to the success of our customers through outstanding technical support. We actively investigate customer issues by mastering diverse technologies and working intensively with the products we offer.
So, what is this Job about in short?
As a "Product Support Associate", you will work directly with Customers to solve their issues and allow the use SAP's products, in a timely manner and with a seamless communication workflow.
You will be given trainings and guidelines as how to run "best in class" service against Product Support processes. Your key focus will be our Customer's satisfaction and developing a Customer Centric mindset.
Your innovative spirit will be encouraged and this is evident in the many ideas from our Engineers that have already become success stories in our transformation journey.
A key element of this role, is ensuring your adherence to SAP's Core Values and commitment to provide a best of class experience to both our internal/external Customers and colleagues.
If you're passionate about success and results driven, this job might be for you. SAP's key expectations should be fulfilled through the delivery of tasks below.
Success -Commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
- Achieve excellent level of customer satisfaction & customer effort scores
- Ensure achievement of your own and your Teams' KPIs
Accountability - Keep your word by executing on commitments made to ourselves and others.
- Work independently and apply effective problem-solving skills
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Resolve known errors by means of SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI, or verifying customized entries and configurations
- Report coding errors to our development organization
- Attend e-Learning Lessons, Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training and Coaching
- Identify patterns and their solutions with incoming customer incidents
- Use SAP Remote Supportability Tools to diagnose problems directly on customer systems
- Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKIs and Knowledge Base articles
Professionalism - We exhibit professionalism by consistently delivering quality work. Act with integrity, treat others with respect, pursue personal expertise and execute with discipline.
- Be the face of PS and SAP by bringing a high-performance image to the external world
- Interact with customers via multiple channels like written form, phone, and chat: drive Customer interactions trough different real time channels.
- Build and act upon your development plans, regularly reviewed with your Manager
- Hear and work vs feedbacks and lessons learnt (achievements as well as areas for improvement)
Integrity - We are honest and fair and take responsibility for all our actions. Treat our customers and co-workers with sincerity and respect.
- Handle any personnel conflicts with maturity and fairness
Teamwork - Take personal initiative in collaborating to achieve success.
- Be adaptable to the company and Product Support Strategy
So how do you know if you're ready to apply for this role:
- You can assess, plan, and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue, this role if for you!
- You have proficient English verbal & writing skills
- You want new challenges every day
- You want to make an impact on SAP's success in a highly competitive environment
What you will get from us
- We will help you embrace core values cherished in SAP Product Support such as Trust, Empathy and Kindness, coming with transparency and "tell it like it is" behavior,
- We will help your integration into a highly collaborative, engaged and efficient organization where all differences and mindsets are welcome
- We will recognize hard work, commitment, and a positive attitude as drivers to of Success
- We are one team! Successes and failures belong to all of us, feel free to develop your entrepreneurial mindset to become an active member of PS Transformation.