Quality & Training Manager
Quality & Training Manager
Overall Job Purpose:
- Responsible for developing, revising and implementing quality standards and policies in our organization.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and consistently meeting the required international or business standards.
- Maintain focus on delivering projects in line with Senior Management team strategies.
- Implement systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantees efficiency.
- Leading the Training program to deliver training with impact, excellence, and operational efficiency.
- Align training and delivery activities with corporate goals and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the activities and operations of quality and training of the Site's operations.
- Plans, develops, and establishes policies, procedures, programs, and objectives for all initiatives within the Quality function.
- Ensure alignment with company strategy, values and objectives, and compliance with internationally recognized standards and regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for creation and overall ownership and control of Procedures, Work Instructions, and Records.
- QA must approve all procedures, maintain master files and post copies to shared drive as well as send notification of targeted reviews on a timely basis.
- Oversees completion of appropriate documentation to support operational program.
- Responsible for the internal and external audit program. Manages, facilitates, coordinates and participates in Key element audits and assumes ownership/leadership of the process.
- Responsible and accountable for the site's Claims/ Non conformance process.
- Ensures Management & Customer targets are being achieved and reported on a regular basis.
- Discusses, develops, and implements alternatives to improve safety and quality service to the customer.
- Plans, directs, and co-ordinates activities to deliver projects from mobilisation through to implementation by leading, directing and overseeing medium to large sized teams of project resources working across multiple work streams.
- Take end to end responsibility for the mobilisation, delivery and benefits of projects improving Operational efficiency's.
- Manage & mentor the PIT & Process trainer to organising training needs for the Warehouse teams.
- Ensures a safe/secure working environment at each facility through the consistent practice of safety programs and procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate quality/safety tools and training are provided to employees and those who work at the company's direction.
- Establish accountabilities and processes to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives.
- Work closely with other QHSE departments.
- Ensure compliance of the organisations QHSE regional and global requirements.
- Facilitate the organisations quality safety programs including a non-exhaustive list such as the global XSite program, 5S and ISO.