- Experis Ireland
- EUR35000 - EUR45000 per annum
- 14 Sep 2022
- 12 Oct 2022
- Zara Keane
- Job Type
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: €35k -€45k
Experis are seeking a PHP Developer to join our client's team. This position can be fully remote. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to take the next step in their career.
The Successful candidate will take part in all elements of PHP development, including building secure, maintainable code and putting up docker containers.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience developing scalable full - stack solutions
- Comfortable writing MySQL SQL queries.
- Ability to connect PHP to REST/SOAP APIs.
- Capable to write well-structured code with a focus on future maintenance and security.
- Comfortable working in Linux systems using Docker containers.
- Good understanding of the DevOps process, including versioning and software change control.
- Familiar with the Agile software development lifecycle
- Good understanding of technical troubleshooting and debugging.
- Collaborate with a team of designers and developers to create reliable web based applications that are highly useful, scalable, and dependable.
- Engage in tasks involving the analysis and gathering of requirements from the viewpoint of a developer.
- Recognise, advocate for, and accept open-source software development.
- Keep track of your work and finish projects on schedule.