IT SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
IT Support Associate
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an IT Support Associate, you will act as the first point of contact for all internal SAP employees for their IT issue. You will ensure the IT Incidents are resolved and Services Requests are fulfilled within a given SLA.
This is carried out over 3 primary support channels: Hotline, Chat and Support Ticket. Support Delivery is carried out in process driven environment utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with 2nd and 3rd level support teams on a regional and global basis.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Answer Incoming Support Calls and Chat.
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Update our internal Knowledge Base to ensure all new solutions are made available to all IT support teams.
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
- 6 - 12 months experience in an IT support environment
- Strong Knowledge of Outlook clients paired with Exchange servers.
- Password and Domain Account administration
- RSA secure ID hard token and soft token administration
- Microsoft MFA setup and support
- Networking - VPN, Proxies, LAN and WLAN, Apple Mac
- Mobility - iPhone, iPad, Android and Jamf
Shifts 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm
Rotation on 11am - 7pm every 6 or 7 weeks