Sales Support Executive - Dublin
Our client is a leader in renewable energy and serves the entire island of Ireland.
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Sales Support Executive to join their team on an 18-month contract. This is a hybrid role and when working in the office you will be based in a beautiful agile working space in their Dublin 15 office.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package
- Benefits including healthcare, 23 days holidays, Annual salary review, Bonus, Wellbeing programme, Subsidised Gym membership and many more.
- A family-like environment, personality is huge for our client & they are renowned for being both collaborative & supportive.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven sales support and operations experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced highly dynamic environment
- Previous complaint handling experience with excellent customer service experience
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including MS office suite and intermediate excel skills
- Experience of working in the energy industry is an advantage
- Third level qualification in a sales, business, project management or similar field
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing exceptions process and ensuring they are completed withing SLA
- Being the first point of contact of support from third party agencies while managing relations and other day to day requirements
- Attending weekly and monthly operations meetings
- Constantly review processes and operations improvements in the sales function
- Ongoing management of new products and cash back offers for all channels
- Lead weekly sales support, compliance and operations calls and monthly face to face meetings and document the outcome of each meeting
- Generating monthly reports on complaint volumes and trends