Production Operators - Dublin
Production Operator D15 - Afternoon Shift
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within the growing electronic manufacturing industry in Ireland based in Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
Our client is an innovative electronic manufacturing business. Their team is rapidly growing, with a mixture of career developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates.
As manufacturing during the past year and a half has become the nation's dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
What's on Offer?
- Free Shuttle Bus Service directly from City Centre & Free Onsite Parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, option to gain valuable certification within industry
- High percentage of Temp-Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (Pension, Healthcare, etc)
- Subsidised State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks.
Our client manufactures electronic servers for one of the largest and best-known global brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market-leading technology.
Our client's technology and leadership team are first class, and they value their people, and understand that it is the people that make a culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high-quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
Due to ever-increasing demand for our client's products, we are actively recruiting and looking to fill several open positions for production operatives.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible.
This is a 11-month contract with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
- 6:45am to 2:45pm Mon - Thu and 6:45am to 1:45pm on Fridays
- 3:15pm to 11:15pm Mon - Thu and 2:15pm to 9:15pm on Fridays
Pay rates for guaranteed 39 hours per week:
- €11.50 - morning shift, (potential to increase to €13 p/h)
- €12.65 - afternoon shift (potential to increase to €14.30 p/h)
Payment for overtime will be based upon time and a half rate for the first 4 hours worked and double time rate thereafter:
- Morning shift: OT rates are €17.25 and €23 for double
- Afternoon shift: OT rates are €18.98 and €25.30 for double
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced production operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry.
- If you like a fast-paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you.
- Communicative English and ability to follow the written instructions
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic and the brand is nothing without the people
- Permission to work in Ireland
Would you like to join our growing team?
Apply for Production Operators - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly