Senior Recruitment Operations Manager
Senior Recruitment Operations Manager
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting opportunity to join our ever-expanding business as a Recruitment Operations Manager within our Enterprise division.
Suitable for those with recruitment management experience (agency and/or internal), you will be responsible for managing a team of recruiters and Enterprise-level client engagements across a number of industries and skillsets within RPO, Retained, preferred supplier, and exclusive programs.
If you are looking for a position where you'll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect next move within your recruitment career.
- Deliver ongoing, multi-year recruitment programs primarily within RPO, Retained and preferred supplier programs
- Support your team to capitalise on the business developed by the Enterprise sales team, taking opportunities from the point of sale and ensuring revenue is ultimately realised
- Take responsibility for high-volume RPO engagements (in some cases >200 hires per year) with key, Enterprise clients
- Deliver against Executive Search / Retained projects, often worth >€25,000 per project
- Support the Enterprise sales team where necessary including joining client sales calls to help finalise deals
- Manage a team of experienced, client-dedicated recruiters and driving them to meet SLAs and contracted KPIs
- Nurture client relationships whilst ensuring delivery and identifying opportunities for growth
- Act as key management point of contact for range of clients across multiple programs including delivery of data-driven business reviews (QBRs, MBRs etc)
- Work within multiple industries including but not limited to technology, life sciences, financial and multilingual
- Drive CRM compliance and usage of innovative, contemporary sourcing techniques within the team
- Liaise with colleagues across Europe and beyond to knowledge-share and continually implement best practice
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and part of ManpowerGroup Ireland's management team
Your skills & experience:
- You will be a natural leader with expert knowledge of the recruitment sector
- Experience in delivering, or the ability to hold credible conversations, in the areas of RPO and Retained delivery models
- At least 5 years' recruitment experience with strong people management, client relationship, senior stakeholder skills
- Proven track record of delivering Enterprise-level contracts and projects, preferably delivering innovative workforce solutions
- A track record of delivering results through the development of high performing teams
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through complex client, pricing, and operational data to find opportunities to drive value and actionable insights
- Innovation, energy, ambition, motivation, intelligence, drive, confidence, and above all a strong desire to succeed are all key qualities required
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills, outstanding presentation, and communication skills.
- You will be a naturally organised, pragmatic and highly professional individual with a strong degree of diplomacy and persuasiveness
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial style will be well received in this role
If you have the necessary background and experience, then we want to hear from you.
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We offer a hybrid or fully* REMOTE WORKING environment depending on geographical location and preferences. We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.