Fantastic job opportunity for a QC Analyst to join our client on a Permanent basis, for pharmaceutical laboratory based in Sandwich, Kent.
You will play a key role at our client's Sandwich Site, As a QC (Quality Control) Analyst under regular supervision evaluate, inspect and analyse raw materials, intermediates and finished goods by performing basic sensory and/or physical and/or analytic tests to secure compliance with product safety regulations, specifications and standards.
Full Time Permanent Vacancy - £23,500 per annum
As a QC Analyst, your role will also involve:
- Support the Production and Quality Assurance Departments in ensuring that all aspects of the manufacture of products are performed in a controlled manner and meet commitments to international regulatory bodies as well as the requirements of current
- Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Work as part of the Site Value Streams to assure that manufactured products are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Perform physical and analytic testing and report accurate results.
- Support the production with regards to testing schedules.
We are looking for candidates who can meet the following:
- Relevant Bachelor of Science Degree (for example Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics) or equivalent.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as word and excel.
- Experienced in QC testing of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) including HPLC (for assay and impurities) or GC or both. Other wet chemistry techniques desirable
- Good attention to detail
In Return you can accept fantastic company benefits such as Company Pension Schemes, Private Health Care, Performance related bonus schemes, free parking, access to onsite gym and many more!
If you are Interested, please apply today for immediate telephone interview!