HR Specialist, Sligo, 45-55k + benefits
HR Specialist, Sligo, 45-55k
This is an exciting role within a multi-award-winning company recognized as a Great Place to Work in previous years.
The role is based in Sligo, it is an office base role, Monday to Friday, with possibility to become hybrid.
The role will focus on building a strong people first culture within the organization, support the HR department to ensure that effective systems and processes are place to drive the business and help to deliver people management strategies which support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
What We Offer
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Healthcare Screening
- Extra Annual Leave
- Implements and administers employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives relating to HR strategy.
- Support and provide guidance to our people managers completing performance feedback and one-to-one conversations, ensuring consistency and transparent processes are maintained across the business.
- Assist management to translate company objectives to individual goals that align focus and outcomes.
- Work with respective people managers to ensure HR policies, procedures and laws are being adhered to.
- Support recruitment & selection across the business.
- Proactively identify potential employee initiatives by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist in profiling talent through skills and performance evaluation.
- Create reports that provide clear insights to the talent pools, skills and experience within our teams.
- Maintain and improve employee administration systems and processes.
- Report monthly providing people data and analysis that support HR Department KPIs.
- Support and lead strategic HR projects for the organization.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline or relevant equivalent HR experience 2 years +.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in HR Systems and processes.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully contribute to Strategic HR Projects.
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team orientated with an ability to multi-task.
!!!APPLY TODAY!!! For more details contact Magdalena on [email protected]