HR Administrator (Galway)
HR Administrator (Galway)
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win.
We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year. In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
Manpower Group is looking to hire a HR Administrator who will be fully dedicated to the delivery for a worldwide recognised client. This is a hybrid role, with a requirement to work on our client site on the north-east side of Galway city, and the flexibility of working from home also.
We are looking for a well-organised professional with administration experience and excellent attention to detail. We will require some flexibility in this role and some degree of meticulousness.
You will be reporting to the Account Manager and working closely with the team of fully qualified HR and recruitment professionals, always willing to help and share their expertise. We offer attractive base salary and range of generous benefits, such as: pension, health care cover, generous annual leave entitlements + your birthday off, tax saver, bike to work scheme, social nights and many others. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract.
If you are looking for a change or to progress your career, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our experienced team will make sure that you will receive all the tools to be successful in this role and will be given an opportunity to work with one of the largest and the most successful companies in Ireland.
- All areas of onboarding employees - including conducting dexterity tests with candidates, uploads to various systems, drafting of employment contracts.
- Ensuring that payroll process runs as smoothly as possible - managing any alterations on a weekly basis, queries, liaison with payroll department.
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable.
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our client.
- Work in a structured, organised, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict process requirements.
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
- Must have 1+ years proven experience in a fast-paced similar environment.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Excellent IT skills (experience with MS Excel an advantage)
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days.
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*Employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.