Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win.
We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions - creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 80 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years.
Headquartered in the US, we connect more than 600,000 people with work every day from 2,200 offices around the world. Our Manpower brand serves across 75 countries and territories, Experis operates across 50 countries and territories and Talent Solutions delivers services to 82 countries and territories.
We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2021 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the twelfth year.
In 2021 we were awarded Investors in Diversity accreditation and earned the Keep Well Mark for our workplace wellness programme - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
For more information about ManpowerGroup, visit www.manpowergroup.com, www.manpower.ie, www.experis.ie and www.rightmanagement.ie.
ManpowerGroup has almost 50 years' experience in Ireland and has developed a reputation as the market leader in providing innovative workforce solutions across a range of sectors.
We have immediate opportunities for a number of experienced Business Development professionals to help us realise our ambitious growth plans. Sectors include Technology/IT, Life Science, Pharma & Medical, Finance Services.
Reporting to our Solutions Director, you will be responsible for driving growth within the organisation through new client acquisition and across our various brand and service lines, and specifically within one of the sectors listed above.
You will work across our core brands including Manpower (www.manpower.ie), Experis (www.experis.ie) and Right Management (www.rightmanagement.ie)
The roles demand energetic, articulate, emotionally intelligent, astute, and commercial sales/business development professionals to identify prospective opportunities that ultimately lead to closed sales.
This is a hugely exciting time to join our growing team in Ireland as we look to further grow our industry presence and expand our brands into new areas.
- Plan, identify, prospect, qualify and, in conjunction with the Solutions Director, close new enterprise business opportunities, typically worth > €25k GP across a range of service lines with primary focus on high value perm, RPO and Retained solutions
- Generating new business leads through a range of techniques including proactive selling, utilising marketing content and collateral, client referrals, networking
- Having impactful, creative, and relevant conversations with prospective new clients
- Regular reporting on sales activity and pipeline to Solutions Director
- Keeping up to speed with the ever-evolving workforce management solutions arena, reviewing trends and best practice developments, whilst bringing all of this alive in conversations with prospective clients
- 2+ years' experience in new client business development & sales, preferably within one of the above-listed sectors
- Knowledge and understanding, or at least a desire to quickly learn & understand, strategic recruitment & workforce solutions
- Able to rapidly establish strong relationships and networks underpinned by the ability to clearly articulate complex situations in a consultative and open manner
- A dynamic, innovative, collaborative, and engaging style
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to drive your own success with a genuine, business development mindset
ManpowerGroup Company Benefits:
In keeping with our position as a global leader in our industry, at ManpowerGroup we also offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes:
- 23 days holiday leave rising with length of service up to 31 days
- Additional Birthday Day as a holiday
- Occupational pension scheme
- Company paid healthcare
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay
- Education Assistance Programme
- Mobile phone
- Ongoing support for training, development, and progression.
And it doesn't stop there! You will also find other initiatives such as:
- Employee Referral bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness programme
- Tax saver and bike to work scheme
- Flu vaccines
- Eye tests
- Christmas Club
And on top of that, we offer flexible work practices like
- Wellness days
- Charity days
- Leave of absence
- Flexible working times
- Periods of remote working abroad
We offer a hybrid or fully* REMOTE WORKING environment depending on geographical location and preferences. We also provide allowances to purchase the furniture needed to set up a comfortable and safe remote working environment.
*employee must be located in and working remotely from the Republic of Ireland and may be asked to attend company events at head office in Dublin at points during the year.