Claims Handler , HYBRID
2 days left
Insurance Claims Handler - Motor insurance
An Amazing opportunity to join one of the most well-established broker companies in Ireland and their Claims Team. Motor insurance claims handler is a customer claims focused role.
What we offer:
- 21 days annual leave
- Great pension package
- 50% off car and home insurance (upon completion of probation period).
- €70 monthly lunch allowance
- €180 Wellness Wallet - can be used towards gym membership, dental, etc.
- Financial support to towards CPD.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the first notification of loss to determine correct area for handling.
- Handling all motor damage claims from notification through to closure within agreed authority limits and service standards, to obtain optimum settlement for the company and customer.
- Handling all incoming telephone and written communication from customers
- Provision of excellent claims customer service to customers.
- Ensuring that critical detail is captured at all stages of the claim, as comprehensively and accurately as possible
- Establish and maintain adequate claims reserves
- Provide technical advice to customers
- Ensure personal understanding of regulatory framework and compliance with regulatory standards for claims handling
- Reflect the Claims Department strategy of the customer centric approach
- Actively participate in training and identifying training needs for team
- Effective handling of claims, ensuring optimum settlement for company and customer.
- Effective management of service providers on individual claims: Loss Adjusters; Motor Assessors; Solicitors etc.
- Demonstrate innovation, create and support innovation culture within team, look at alternative processes or procedures which can create improved customer service, effectiveness or efficiencies.
What we need:
- Good communication and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Ability to provide excellent service to all customers and meet deadlines as required.
- Excellent keyboard skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and a desire to develop knowledge and experience.
- Insurance experience, CIP, APA qualifications desirable or in process completing the Insurance exams.
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 0860246376
Apply for Claims Handler , HYBRID
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly