4 days left
Due to continued growth and expansion in our client's Building & Infrastructure Team, we have an exciting role for a BIM Technician to join their Galway office.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. Ideally, candidates will have experience with BIM and Revit within a structural environment within a large multi-disciplinary design office or large contractor design office.
We offer a very friendly and attractive work environment with active sports and social club. We also encourage all our staff to progress their careers the participation in ongoing internal and external CDP courses and events. This is facilitated through our ISO Accredited CDP programme.
Day to day, you will be producing Revit models with output 2D GA and detailed drawings for a range of multi-million euro projects, including commercial, residential and educational. You will work closely with clients and the design team to deliver projects to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- BIM, Revit and AutoCAD essential experience within a large consultancy environment is preferable.
- You will be versatile, a good team player, and committed to providing the highest level of service at all times.
- Experience in developing structural designs and drawings from the Feasibility stage to the Detailed construction stage
- Experience in co-ordination structural works with other design team members
- Up to date knowledge of construction protocol
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure when required to achieve deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal (English) communication
- Preferably 1-2 years experience plus in a similar role
- Further experience in the use of RC Cads and structural detailing in Steel and Concrete structures will be an advantage
- Experience with Residential, Office blocks, Hotels, Commercial, Industrial, Pharma and Medical builds would be an advantage.
- In addition, the applicant should be able to demonstrate a capability to develop skills in the use of other software packages such as MicroDrainage, Microsoft Access and GIS software packages such as ArcGIS and MapInfo.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential
You will be working on high value, landmark structural projects within this award-winning international consultancy. The role will be varied, challenging and client-facing. So If you feel you need a change and you want a challenge, this could be the role for you.
Apply for BIM Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly