Warwickshire (M40 corridor).
Up to £30 per hour (6 month fixed term contract).
Hybrid working available.
As one of the most prestigious brands in the world, my client is a manufacturer of high-end vehicles and has a British heritage spanning over a century. With their headquarters in Warwickshire, their iconic range of vehicles are the dreams of many and sold from 160 dealerships in 53 countries.
As an organisation, they house some of the best talent in the industry and with a new leadership team and strategic expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for an IT PMO Analyst to join them, for a fixed-term six month contract. Does this sound like the type of company that can offer you an exciting next step of your career?
In this pivotal role within the organisation, you will support the Programme Leader for an ERP implementation project - providing hands-on, day-to-day support to the Programme and Project Managers, whilst ensuring project plans and documentation are complete and kept up-to-date.
The key responsibilities for your new role as PMO Analyst are as follows:
- Tracking status of programme / project deliverables and milestones.
- Supporting adoption project and programme management processes.
- Coordinating project and programme reporting.
- Monitoring project statuses, as they transition into normal service.
- Reviewing methods supporting the programme and identifying good practice.
- Supporting the application of Project and Programme Management methods and tools.
- Tailoring and applying best practice processes and tools to meet business needs.
- Providing advice, coaching and technical support to embed their use in the proect.
- Continuously improving the effectiveness of processes in the area of expertise.
My client would like to find an existing PMO Analyst with significant experience of working on a large project. Prince 2 Practioner and Prince2 Agile qualifications (or equivalent) would also be advantageous.
In return, my client is offering an hourly rate of up to £30 per hour. The role is for a fixed-term, six month contract however, there is good potential for a permanent role at the end of the contract period. Hybrid working is on offer, with the requirement of four days per week on site and one day per week, from home.
The company are easily accessible from Warwick, Coventry, Birmingham, Banbury and the surrounding areas and the area offers sensibly priced accommodation and a variety of lifestyle options to suite every taste.
If this PMO Analyst role is of interest to you, please apply online.