Operations Administrator - Freight/Logistics
32k + 4k bonus, Lusk
Our client is a global freight forwarding company with more than 30 years' experience and a network of world-class partners. The role support busy operations team.
The main responsibilities of this role are to assist our Export/Import Key Accounts along with operations planning, general administrative duties, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
Permanent, full time
Salary: 32k + 4k bonus after 6 months
- To complete the day-to-day processing of import manifests and bookings in line with company policy and procedures.
- To provide excellent customer service to our customers by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner
- To meet the operational day to day delivery needs of our customers in the most cost efficient and effective manner
- Responsible for ensuring that files are managed accordingly, and that billing and costing are input and processed as per company procedures and time frames.
- Responsible for keeping the customer fully informed on order progression and any deviations, exceptions or changes that may arise from time to time.
- Communicating with other departments within Ace as well as external parties to agree discrepancies raised by our agents.
- To display and promote a positive work environment through respecting & supporting work colleagues in the completion of all duties as directed
- Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP's) and processes
- Comply fully with the administration duties inclusive of investigating, sourcing, processing, and inputting into reports or other reports as requested in a timely and efficient manner
- Support resources through effectively resolving service-related issues and/or queries while proactively reviewing the most effective approach
- Support all continuous improvement initiatives including cross departmental projects through proactive engagement
- Proactively support and fully comply with the Companies Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- General transport and compliance administrative duties as required.
- Assist in other functions within Operations on a project basis when requested.
- Complete office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Demonstrated ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Good level of numeracy, literacy, and Microsoft Office skills
- 1-2 years similar experience preferential
- Proficient on Excel and Reports.
- Previous office administration experience in an extremely fast paced
- Knowledge of the Logistics / Freight Industry would be a distinct advantage
- Professional and focused approach with a high level to attention and detail.
- Attention to analytic and conformance with defined procedures around tight time lines
- Customer focused with desire for strive for excellence
- Positive can do and highly ambitious approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Join us today! With any further queries please contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or email [email protected]