Customer Service Representative
Permanent Full time: Onsite
Our client is a global Freight and Logistic company. They are a family-owned business and have over 30 years' experience and a global partner network.
Summary of the role
The primary function of this role is to provide support for the customer services team and act as a point of contact for all the company's customers.
The successful candidate will be required to provide order processing capability, managing customer service requests/queries etc. in a timely manner & ensuring they deliver total customer satisfaction through all communication channels.
This role is an opportunity for a pro-active individual who is dedicated to supporting the newly established Customer Service team to achieve & deliver a high standard of professional service plus continuous improvement, throughout the departments.
The ideal candidate will need the following
- Be Customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous, and professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment, hunger, and determination to significantly grow the business
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills and proficient on working to budgets with a proven track record to demonstrate this
- Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Full comprehension of the English language (both written & spoken)
- Successful candidate will need to commercially aware, empathetic (able to diffuse situations) and place great importance on their punctuality when arriving to & leaving from work
- Responsible for prompt query resolution for all customers - Phone / Email
- Responsible for communication of any issues to various internal departments e.g. transport, operations, sales etc.
- Customer Order processing - needs to have a comprehensive knowledge of pricing and service levels
- Completion of PRE-PAY bookings
- Educating Customers on online bookings
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/instructions Responsible for updating internal systems and advising transport / Operations of book ins and/or any other service requirements.
- Maintenance of customer complaints log, tracking issues and create NCR's reporting on customer issues
- Process uplift requests - process and send documentation to transport/Operations
- Furnishing Sales leads to Commercial Office
- Company updates example Brexit | New streams example Air Ocean | Bank Holiday transport restrictions example Italy August | Christmas deliveries etc.
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity. Contact Catherine on 0860493659 or email [email protected]