Operations Planner in Dublin, Hybrid after first 6 months
Progress your career in one of the fastest growing global freight companies in Ireland!
Continued expansion means that our client is always looking for capable, dynamic people to join the team. No matter what area of the business you join, you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
What's on offer?
- Flexible working hours with competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package including healthcare and company pension plan.
- 3k salary increase after 6 months, and an attractive quarterly OTE Bonus.
- Up to 23 days as Standard for Holidays plus all observed Bank Holidays.
- An opportunity to work with Deloitte "Best Managed Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be required to assist in Import Key Accounts by processing the daily import manifests and bookings
- Excellent customer service should be provided by responding to customer enquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- You will be responsible for the day to day delivery needs of customers and keeping the customer fully informed on order progression
- Providing up to date reports on customer demand will also be a key responsibility.
The ideal candidate should have the following traits:
- Fluency in English (both speaking and written)
- Previous office administration experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred.
- Highly proficient on Excel and Reports.
- Good level of numeracy, literacy, and Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this job, reach out to me - [email protected] and I will call you back with more details.