Service Desk Support- Part-Time
Service Desk Support - Part-Time
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a Kana Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP customers on our SAP Community Network application. Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA.
This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline - A benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
Support Shift Information:
- Weekend Support - Saturday & Sunday - 16 hours per week
- Weekly shift rotation 8am to 4pm / 2pm to 10pm
- Remote work role
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.