CX Quality Analyst
CX Quality Analyst
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We're building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for a Technical Support Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our CX - Quality team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, highly analytical team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organisation. The CX-Quality team strives to understand the voice of our customers and drives behaviours that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
This is a fully remote role, initially on a contract basis.
- The QA Analyst is responsible for reviewing technical support emails, chats, and phone interactions to ensure compliance with our Quality standard
- Identify agents' individual areas of opportunities to improve overall performance and provide constructive, developmental feedback
- Provide ongoing feedback to various stakeholders to ensure elements critical to the customer experience are appropriately actioned
- Field questions and offer clarification on Quality processes
- Participate in monthly calibration to align with other evaluators
- Analyze customer sentiment, identify trends, and recommend solutions as needed
- Partner with leadership on coaching and performance management
- Completes additional tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a customer support environment either in a customer service or sales capacity
- Proficiency with computers, email, Excel, and G-Suite (Google Drive)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to create and share documentation
- Experience with coaching or delivering feedback
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong Technical agent/strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated agility and adaptability / Willingness to learn and try new things / Ability to pivot quickly
- Previous Customer Support and Quality Assurance or process improvement experience is a must
Note: Please apply only if you are currently in this location and eligible to work full-time in Ireland.